This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.
Early Intervention Community Team is a Prototype that is being tested in a Community Setting to help discharge Patients earlier from the acute setting, but also preventing hospital admissions. Support is needed to roll out the Early intervention Community Team, which means expanding this to the South of the Birmingham.
We are looking to recruit Early Intervention Bank Level 3 Healthcare Assistants within Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) via the Trust Bank, the organisation’s temporary staffing department.
Our Early Intervention Community Team require Bank Healthcare Assistants for flexible working, supporting Patients in their own home to become independent
Working within the South Locality, various shift patterns are required to cover the hours between 8.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m. including weekends.
- NHS Experience and a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification are required
- A full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
BCHC delivers a range of healthcare services across a number of sites and specialties and the Trust Bank provides temporary cover to cover shortfalls in staffing and to support the delivery of the service.
We are currently recruiting dedicated and motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, sound clinical knowledge and the ability to work independently. Do you want…
- To work as part of a dedicated team?
- To join a forward thinking, innovative organisation which puts its patients first?
- To contribute to the provision of high quality care?
- Choose your own hours to fit in with your personal circumstances on an ad-hoc basis?
If so then working within the Trust Bank could be just what you are looking for.
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully. Please particularly ensure that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address
- Please be aware that BCHC utilises a third party recruitment system (TRAC). When applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into TRAC and any correspondence will be sent via TRAC. We advise that you check your junk/spam emails.
The main delay in a recruitment process is often confirmation of Employment History or References. We would like to make you aware that if you are successful, the Trust requires contact details for referees who can confirm your employment and/or education for the last 3 years.
Be Part of Our Team...
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) has more than 5000 staff working across Birmingham and the West Midlands in a wide range of community nursing and specialist healthcare roles. BCHC delivers over 100 clinical services, in people's homes, health centres, clinics and inpatient facilities. We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services for people with learning disabilities, the internationally recognised West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and one of Europe’s leading Dental Hospitals and School of Dentistry. We deliver all of this with a commitment to integrated, personalised care that is rooted in our local communities. We have an ambition to deliver outstanding, integrated care as one of the key NHS providers in the West Midlands.
If you want to ‘Be Part of Our Team’ and work with a Foundation Trust which is continuously striving for better care and healthier communities, we want to hear from you.