Are you a Registered Nurse or third year nursing student? Are you seeking exciting new opportunities or a chance to enhance your professional development?
Do you strive to always deliver high quality patient care in a supportive environment?
If so this may be the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting across a large range of specialties, these include:
- Sub-acute medicine – Moseley Hall Hospital
- End of life care – West Heath Hospital
- Dementia – West Heath Hospital
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation – West Heath Hospital
- Stroke Rehabilitation – Moseley Hall Hospital
- Neurological Rehabilitation – Moseley Hall Hospital
- Intermediate Care – Perry Tree Centre, Kingstanding and Anne Marie Howes, Sheldon
- Enhanced Care Unit - Community Unit 27, Good Hope Hospital
If you think you have what it takes to positively contribute to our exciting future by being part of our amazing teams please come along and meet us on the open day.
If you join our any of our teams within the Inpatients services and as a welcome we will;
- Pay the NMC for your next professional registration fee
- Pay for your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate and DBS Update Service annual subscription whilst you are employed with the Trust.
- Pay any Newly Qualified nurses as a Band 4 Transition Practitioner until you receive your professional registration.
- Offer free onsite parking at most of our bases
We have other benefits within the Trust which you can explore further with HR.
All our roles provide an exciting challenge, supported by a comprehensive training and development programme including a Preceptorship programme for newly qualified staff and mentorship for our new recruits. We can also offer the opportunity to be part of a rotational programme between several specialties to maximise and gain experience and develop your nursing skills; please view in the ‘documents’ section below.
Both full and part time opportunities are available to support 7 day working on both day and night shifts. There is also the chance to join our Trust Bank whereby you can work flexibly to meet your work / life balance.
The open day includes all of our recruitment process including interview, DBS and Occupational Health along with a drugs calculation test so you could be leaving the event with a conditional offer to join our team on the day!
Please note the interview will take place at 3 Priestley Wharf, Aston Science Park, Birmingham, B7 4BN - There is free parking available on the day
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully. Please particularly ensure that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address
- Please be aware that BCHC utilises a third party recruitment system (TRAC). When applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into TRAC and any correspondence will be sent via TRAC. We advise that you check your junk/spam emails.
Be Part of Our Team...
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) has more than 5000 staff working across Birmingham and the West Midlands in a wide range of community nursing and specialist healthcare roles. BCHC delivers over 100 clinical services, in people's homes, health centres, clinics and inpatient facilities. We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services for people with learning disabilities, the internationally recognised West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and one of Europe’s leading Dental Hospitals and School of Dentistry. We deliver all of this with a commitment to integrated, personalised care that is rooted in our local communities. We have an ambition to deliver outstanding, integrated care as one of the key NHS providers in the West Midlands.
If you want to ‘Be Part of Our Team’ and work with a Foundation Trust which is continuously striving for better care and healthier communities, we want to hear from you.